Current Job Openings
As a Software Architect at Truefit, you will bring clarity, definition, and creative solutions to problems of all kinds, while leveraging a combination of fundamental knowledge and deep experience. You will collaborate with the engineers during the build of a solution and provide coaching and mentoring as well.
Building excellent software should drive you. Team collaboration should empower you. Spaghetti code should sadden you. Continuous learning should excite you.
- Design systems with solid architectural foundations
- Mastery of many design patterns
- Acute awareness of anti-patterns
- Ability to work with a blank slate and define the box
- A passion for creating elegant and efficient solutions architecture
- A sensitivity to business drivers and ability to incorporate them into the architecture
- Choose the proper technological stack to meet the project and client needs
- Build elegant solutions
- Actively write awesome code
- Collaborate with the principal and senior engineers to ensure the architecture is buildable.
- Provide technical and cultural leadership
- Identify technical trends leading to paths for research and growth
- Be actively involved in the community by blogging, stack overflow, contributing to open source projects, and / or speaking at user groups and conferences
- Champion our culture to make Truefit a place where the best want to come work, stay, and play
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- A familiarity with the classic written works in the field (Knuth, Gang of Four, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing both large and small systems
- Mastery of SOLID, ORM, IOC / DI, and unit testing
- Experience developing across multiple languages and technologies such as:
- ASP.NET Web Api, Ruby on Rails, node.js
- React, Angular
- React Native, Swift / Objective-C for iOS, Java for Android
- REST, JSON
- Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment
- Active community member
- GitHub or StackOverflow accounts a plus
We're always on the lookout for awesome people. If you're intrigued by what we do, please reach out.